ACCESS TO THIS SITE
You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If Seaport Strollers, its proprietor, or employees believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The material and Content accessible from this site, and any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Seaport Strollers is the proprietary information of Seaport Strollers, its proprietor, or the party that provided the Content to Seaport Strollers. Seaport Strollers, its proprietor, or the company or the party that provided the Content to Seaport Strollers retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without proper reference made to Seaport Strollers and the website. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of the proprietor of Seaport Strollers.
This site and its Content are protected by copyright laws, and belong to Seaport Strollers, its proprietor, or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by Seaport Strollers, its proprietor, or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only, unless you have written permission from Seaport Strollers and its proprietor to do otherwise. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the site.
You understand that Seaport Strollers, its proprietor, and employees cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Seaport Strollers does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Seaport Strollers, its proprietor, and employees make no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the site, our services, products or Content. Seaport Strollers does not warrant that the functions performed by the site or our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the site, products, or services will be corrected. Seaport Strollers does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content, or that any errors in the Content will be corrected.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
Seaport Strollers, its proprietor, affiliates, licensors, service providers, Content providers, employees, agents, and officers will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if Seaport Strollers has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of Seaport Strollers and its proprietor, employees, affiliates, licensors, service providers, Content providers, and agents, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to Seaport Strollers for the applicable Content, product or service.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- Does not pertain directly to this site;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate Content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the Content;
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors, except as may be specifically authorized
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- Includes MP3 format files;
- Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site;
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain Content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Seaport Strollers, it’s proprietor, and employees will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Company considers insecure, Seaport Strollers will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
By accepting this agreement you waive and hold harmless Seaport Strollers, its proprietor, and employees from any claims resulting from any action taken by Seaport Strollers during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either Seaport Strollers or law enforcement authorities.